So I’ve had my eye on a pair of my now favourite shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell’s Lita boots for months now. They are everything I look for when buying a new pair of heels: sky high, chunky ankle boots. At first my heart was set on the spiked pair but in reality I thought when would I actually wear those? Well ok I still want them but to be practical I’ve decided to stick more within my budget and buy the classic Lita boots first! When I say within my budget, they aren’t really within my budget as they are £120 which is more than I’d normally pay for any clothing item but these are just gorgeous and it’s gotta be done don’t you think? It’s not like my wardrobe is overflowing with designer stuff bar a couple of McQueen scarves, a Chloe bag and a Jasper Conran leather jacket. Luckily for me, my job pays me weekly so soon these bad boys will be mine! Thankyou Jeffrey, thankyou for entering my world.
I came across this beautiful neon necklace whilst browsing fashion blogs which was apparently only £10 from H&M. I searched high and low in every H&M shop near me and it has already completely sold out! It is now selling on eBay for nothing less than £30! I can’t believe how much everyone wants this necklace, although it IS gorgeous I don’t think I’ll be spending that much on it anytime soon. Hopefully H&M will have the sense to restock!
Just some Blackberry pics from the last week!
01. Beautiful dress I saw in Zara
02. Topshop fur jumper
03. American flag nails courtesy of my sister!
04. Purchases this week.. New Look not normally one of my favourite shops but found myself picking everything up in there! Gorgeous nude skirt with a dip hem and cream fringed gilet. Summer needs to hurry up..
05. Weekend away in York for Leanne’s 22nd
06. Me and Maz (my top and shorts both from Topshop)
07. Mulberry outlet in York!! I will get my Alexa one day. I promise.
08. My amazing and massive meal at Oscars
My dream bag- the Mulberry Alexa!! One day this will be mine…
- Outfit for Christa’s engagement (completely changed my mind at the last second, original outfit was in previous post) dress from Love, belt from Primark and shoes from New Look. Put my favourite photo of the night up there too..
- London-themed tea, best way to drink tea ever! From TK Maxx :)
- ASOS magazine arrived and new purchase, navy lace top with gold buttons from Warehouse.
Spiked Lita boots- Jeffrey Campbell
Faux leather jacket- Topshop… two items I actually NEED in my life!!!!!
I could seriously not be any happier at the moment; I have been offered an internship with a fashion PR company in Sydney, Australia!!!!! As most people know I applied through an intern company based in London who help you find the right internship for you based on your CV. It’s been months and a long wait but it’s so worth it now!! So instead of being gutted about not getting the Newcastle Fashion Week experience (which to be fair is nothing compared to this) I can now prepare myself for months filled with some full-on amazing fashion experience in a beautiful city! I’ve been so giddy at work and now I can’t sit still. FINALLY breaking into the industry of my dreams!
My recent eBay win- a cute little vintage-inspired PU cropped vest top from Miss Selfridge, won for a bargain of £7.50 (THIS is why I love eBay, it never lets me down). I saw this on Frankie from The Saturdays quite a while ago but it was sold out when I tried to find it in store but now I’ve got it this cheap it was worth the wait. It’s not real leather obviously but it looks really genuine, not like tacky PU you can get these days. Frankie wore hers with pale denim hotpants and skyscraper Kurt Geiger heels but I feel like if I ever went out like that during the day I’d get some weird looks for being too dressed up! I am on the hunt for a nude pleated maxi skirt to wear mine with plus chunky gold jewellery to create a look that’s half girly and half edgy which is more my own style. Which I suppose could be worn day or night!
Mmm gold jeans!! Another metallic obsession! I really need a pair of these in my life! I would prefer a darker gold to these Topshop ones though.